I am always looking for the “perfect” way to organize our family’s recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists. You can imagine how excited I was to be given the opportunity to review the Cook’n Recipe Organizer recipe software available from DVO.com!
In addition, Maelduin and I have wanted to create a Family Cookbook to pass down to our children, and to give as Christmas gifts, for years. I think we’ve been talking about it for most of a decade now. We have even gone so far as to look at recipe organization software and tried to create templates that we liked in different word processing programs. Nothing was ever exactly what we wanted, though, so it has yet to come to fruition.
Cook’n allows you to:
- Easily add your own recipes
- Capture internet recipes with one click
- Arrange your recipes in cookbook-like chapters, using colorful themes
- Print recipes on various card and paper sizes
- Publish (print) entire cookbooks with title page, table of contents, chapters, and index
- E-mail recipes to friends and family
- Export recipes to your website or blog
Cook’n has generously offered a discount for my readers! You can use the code mb-sarra to receive 50% off Cook’n.
They have also provided a copy of Cook’n as a prize for one lucky contest winner! Enter at my facebook fan page!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. You may read my full Disclosure Policy here.